As an AV Account Manager you will be responsible for networking and maximising sales within a
number of key accounts for the business. On a weekly basis you will be visiting our partner’s clients to take an audio-visual brief, creating a proposal, and getting orders signed off. You will provide a full handover to the projects team so the order can be delivered on time and on budget. On top of account management you will also be responsible for seeking out new opportunities and partnerships that can grow the business.
Main Duties of the Job
- Identify, quantify, and recommend sales and marketing actions to address new business opportunities consistent with the overall company strategy.
- Deliver company commercial and product targets
- Help develop, maintain, and grow key customer relationships to help deliver key targets
- Oversee all product, commercial, marketing, financial, legal, supply chain and post sales activities within the customer accounts
- Help support the sell in of the company’s solutions into the customer, achieving and exceeding challenging sales targets
- Develop, maintain, and enhance relationships across all levels of the customers business, to include formal and informal meetings, HQ Visits, Trade exhibitions, business dinners and hospitality.
- Create account sales plans, which identify, quantify, and recommend sales and marketing actions to address new business opportunities consistent with the overall company strategy within the customer organisation.
- Provide weekly reports and regular account reviews to senior management and present account updates at formal internal meetings/workshops.
- Occasional requirement to temporarily care-take another accounts.
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and R&D to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions.
- Create and present customer proposals and quotations.
- Create Sales account plans for the customer accounts which will identify, quantify, and recommend.
Sales action plans to address new business opportunities consistent with overall company strategy.