Delivering a demanding calendar of corporate events, maintaining the quality and standard of the client’s experience. Responsible for all aspects of AV in relation to client’s events from preplanning, identifying technical requirements, attending meetings in an advisory capacity and event execution. You will also be required to provide support for client meetings.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide AV Event Support.
- Process enquiries to the Events team mailbox.
- Carry out all aspects of the AV service prescribed in Event Function Sheets.
- Report all service shortcomings affecting Events Team to the AV Events Team Leader.
- Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with SLAs for the team.
- Deal with day-to-day administrative duties and any ad hoc duties assigned by the senior staff.
- Be fully conversant with H&S and First Aid procedures.
- Ensure a consistent standard is maintained throughout all events and that all processes are routinely followed.
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Travel across both sites (London).
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
- Ensure mandatory compliance with information security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provide meeting room support when required
- Minimum of (3) three years’ experience within a client facing Corporate Events field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide workings standards to the highest specification within a Corporate Head Office Building.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Hands-on experience of Cisco/Polycom/Lifesize; AMX/Crestron; Clear One; Extron and Mediastar systems.
- CTS Certified preferred. Candidates without this qualification will be expected to complete this training onsite
- Live experience of digital sound desks including microphone management and EQ
- Multi-camera control systems and vision mixing
- Crestron control systems including virtual and physical signal routing
- Video & Audio Conference experience including Point-Point and interactive Multipoint events
- Understanding of multiple display types including aspect ratios and video walls
- Basic stage lighting principles
- Expert PowerPoint user and knowledge of MS Windows