We are currently seeking an experienced Audio-Visual Engineer to work on commercial AV projects throughout the UK. The role will be working with clients across the South of England (mainly London based), but also working in the surrounding counties. However there will be occasional travel to Europe and further afield (should this be something you are interested in doing). If you are looking for great benefits, a permanent and stable role, with opportunities for progression and the chance to work on some of the most advanced and exciting AV projects in the UK then please get in contact.
Main Duties of the Job
- Installation of projects in a timely and professional manner
- Managing and organising small projects
- Keeping engineers van sundry stock levels consistent for consumables
- Occasional deliveries to site for your own projects
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure project delivery of goods/procurement etc
- Managing a junior engineer
- Attending training with specific manufacturers and suppliers as and when organised
Required Skills & Attributes
- Be Health and safety aware. Hold ECS/CSCS card.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
- Be prepared to lead a team of engineers.
- Team player with a positive attitude who can equally work effectively on own initiative.
- A flexible and positive attitude.