This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual/LV Project Manager to deliver a client focused successful delivery of audio visual and Data projects. The role provides accountability for end-to-end project delivery, from technical pre-sales engagement, needs analysis, through to solution design, implementation, commissioning, and follow-on support services. A good technical understanding of AV solutions to assume overall control of the direction and success of projects is needed, working in a consultative way to achieve the client objectives within budget and on time. Building the client relationship, demonstrating our difference, and delivering a personal, attentive service.
Main Duties of the Job
- Production of project documentation including risk and method statements and project delivery plans
- Supervise installation and maintenance work completed by the engineering teams together with scheduling installation work and overseeing the procurement of required equipment and materials
- Preparation and monitoring of project budgets .
- Ensuring quality assurance and compliance with main contract conditions .
- Project management and on-site supervision of engineering, programming, and any 3rd party contractors
- Project reporting – highlighting and managing any risks or issues before escalation.
- Manage the collection of project
- A proven track record in Audio Visual (AV) Project Management
- Able to produce project documentation to a high standard
- Able to work with Microsoft Project , Visio , CAD software etc
- The ability and presence to liaise with clients , external consultants, and project consultants at senior level
- Able to motivate and manage project implementation teams .
- An understanding of AV systems integration with IP networks and existing IT systems is essential
- Acquired industry accreditation is preferred (Avixa, Cedia etc)
- Conversant with Project Management best-practice and methodologies is preferred e.g. PRINCE2