Our client is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager who reports directly to the Commercial Director.
In this role you will be responsible for cultivating qualified opportunities, building strategies around those opportunities and partner relationships to increase revenue for the company. You will pursue, seek out and nurture Audiovisual Design, Security Design, Acoustics, Information & Communication Technology, Systems Integration and Service Support business in all vertical markets we focus on for Museums, Entertainment, Sports, Hospitality, Energy and Enterprise. You will be part of a team who is responsible for generating qualified leads and opportunities to build the pipeline for the future success of the business.
- Business Development
- Customer Enablement
- Drive Business Value
- Opportunity Identification
- Closure Effectiveness
What you will be doing?
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and business.
- Demonstrate deep insight into our customer’s business and industry trends.
- Enlists the support of sales consultants, project resources, service resources and other sales management resources as needed.
- Proactively participate in a joint company strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Communicate the value proposition.
- Develop overall strategies to grow new and existing accounts while finding new areas of business and understanding customer needs.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Liaise with partners to solve technology challenges and create synergy.
- Identify qualified leads and opportunities through new and existing partner channel relationships.
- Establish and support customers utilizing personal selling skills and contacts as well as the company’s promotional campaigns and marketing resources.
- Work closely with Architects & Design Firms, Fabricators & General Contractors, Owner Reps, Manufacturers & Vendors, Commercial Real Estate Developers and Media Content Producers.
- Provide professional and timely responses to client requests and questions.
- Obtain bidding documents and lead bid package responses.
- Deliver industry and macro trend insight.
- Coordinate relevant project tours and technology demonstrations for partner accounts.
- Work with the Marketing and Proposal Team to generate and build custom proposals for various project opportunities.
- Provide the required monthly sales, quotes, and forecast reports.
- Attend sales meetings and presentations as required.
- Achieve or exceed planned (i.e. budgeted) sales objectives.
- Demonstrate product and system capabilities to all levels of clients, including one-on-one situations as well as representing the company at trade and industry shows and events.
- Assist in the coordination, setup, and planning of events, demos, open houses, and off-site sales promotional events, as necessary.
- Travel to customers, trade shows and other preapproved events as required.
- Perform other activities and responsibilities as directed by the immediate manager.
What Experience, Skills, and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Experience success managing large and highly complex 8 figure deals concurrently and strategically.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactical team objectives.
- Effectively create and communicate vision, goals, and a compelling value proposition around Electrosonic solutions both internally and externally.
- Must have good knowledge in Audio/Video technologies and integration. Construction experience, business management, contracting and negotiation are preferred.
- The ability to create and identify project budgets, scope of works, key decision makers and schedules.
- Ability to comprehend and clearly communicate technical requirements and specifications.
- Good organizational skills, flexibility, and the capacity to manage multiple projects and clients.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, In Design, Revit, Navision, and Microsoft CRM Dynamics is beneficial but not required.
- Existing relationships with AV technology manufacturers and vendors.
- Existing relationships or experience working in the creative design realm, specifically in the Museum and/or Visitor Centre market.
What qualifications are required?
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Must have proven closing and negotiating skills.
- Must have professional presentation skills. Candidate will have to give a formal presentation as part of the interview process.
- Must possess strong communication and written skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft CRM, and Outlook programs.
- Must be willing to travel and regularly visit customers.
A willingness to be a team player and the ability to work with colleagues of all levels.